nuke the leuk

nuke the leuk
Supported by the Lotus 7 Club

Tuesday 28 April 2009

Alleluia £3000 Target Reached!

Great News!

Today my target of raising £3000 for Leukaemia Research was reached and there are still more donations to come in. This means I can setoff on my trip knowing that this sum of money has been raised and will go to help the battle against Leukaemia and other blood disorders.

Thank you so much to all of those who have sponsored me and to Mike and Jane at the Prince of Wales Shrivenham for their Charity Bingo Night last Saturday which raised £430.

Just because the target has been reached there is no need to stop so if you haven't yet sponsored me then please do. The final total will be calculated in September at the end of my Sabbatical so please keep giving.

Cheers
Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment