nuke the leuk

nuke the leuk
Supported by the Lotus 7 Club

Saturday 4 July 2009

Technical Problems but all OK!

This mat be my last update for a while. I have been having problems with my little note book I think it has a virus on it which will now not let me connect to the internet. At present I am in a Campsite at Santillian del Mar a sort of Spanish Burford very pretty little town until I catch the Ferry home on Monday. It´s pooring with rain but thankfully I moved out of my tent yeasterday and into a chalet Hi Dy Hi and all that so at least I´m dry. I had hoped to be a beach bum this week but it has rain 4 days out of five so far.
The kind man at reception has let me borrow his PC but only for a short time as he needs it to book people in and out. So I will try and fix my PC today.
Looking forward to getting back home to seeing Kate, Alex and Ben as well as some familiar faces and enjoying a pint of real ale.
Blessings
Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment